Friday, January 16, 2009

Thoughts for the day.


OMG, or “Oh my dog,” as we prefer to say, here in Dog Heaven. I’ve had a bit of feedback from Janie. She says that my pic is all bit grandiose and does not reflect the cute, warm, loveable kind of boy that I was in the real world before I came here. So she has caringly popped another one of me onto the place where you are all reading this.


Now, I have to say, that for all my ability to see things from afar, if indeed afar is where I am, who knows, I sure don’t……..oops I am sounding streamily just like Virginia Woolf all over again, not that I ever sounded wolf-like, as far as I know. Sorry, you must forgive my propensity for a bit of a ramble, verbally speaking, as it were. I guess it shows my fondness for a ramble in any mode, the most obvious being the one that got me into trouble quite a few times, now I come to think about it. So was I a particularly naughty Westie? I don’t think so. And my Master certainly didn’t think so. He was always leaping to my defence at moments of crisis. Well, isn’t that what Masters are for?


Well, maybe somebody, a bit more objective and who knew me down there, or up there, wherever the hell it was, will comment and tell me! Or tell Janie. She’s good with feedback. Well that’s sort of where I came in, isn’t it? Cue to say goodnight? Guess so. Goodnight dear reader. Or good morning, depending on your time zone! OMG, it’s not easy is it? Geographic confusion abounds, whenever I allude to location or time. Never mind. You’ve got the weekend to work it out, wherever you are. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment