Thursday, January 15, 2009

Movie News!

Exciting isn't it? I just heard that a new canine movie is sweeping the planet and winning awards like no canine movie ever did before! Apparently it's about this doggie in India who, equipped with remarkable intelligence and no mean general knowledge, triumphs over huge adversity and a deprived puppyhood to win the big prize in the Mumbai version of "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?"

Now I may have got a few of the detais a bit wrong. But, wow, isn't it just lovely to see us doggies at last getting the kind of recognition we deserve. Clearly a first ever dog Oscar loometh!

I should perhaps explain how I get my information here in Dog Heaven. Basically, we have the ability to home in on any point on the globe that attracts our interest. So, wherever I look, a little window hangs in the equivalent of the sky. If I peer into it, the familiar heart-rendingly beautiful image of our Planet Earth comes into view. If I select a destination in my head, then the location zooms into the foreground. In moments I can track down anyone, anywhere in the world.

I guess this might well make sense to you if I cite Google Earth as the most comparable earthbound facility. And, like Google Earth, our viewing mode occasionally goes a bit offline too. Which might explain how sometimes I might get the wrong end of the proverbial stick. Anyway, that's it for now. I've come over all nostalgic at the thought of all those lovely games of chase that stick that I played so long ago! Oh, those were the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment